Learners Progress College London is a small college that works in partnership with universities and employers to support young people and adults to progress into higher education, paid employment, work placements or internships. We specialise in catering for students who prefer:
- a small and supportive learning environment
- practical on the job training
- fast track route into university
- bespoke training for work
Register today, start immediately.
We are not just catering for 16-18s, if you are between the age range of 19-24 and could benefit from our support, contact us on 0203 475 5499 so that we can discuss the options available to you.
WORK BASED LEARNING PATHWAY
- Teaching Assistant
- Business Administration
- Legal Assistant
- Health and Social Care
- Customer Service
Universities are now accepting late applications and we can support you with this. We will start the process straight away.
Level 3 Diploma Courses with A level Equivalence and UCAS Points
- BTEC Business National Diploma
- BTEC Health & Social Care Diploma
- BTEC Childcare Diploma
- BTEC Applied Law Diploma
- Teaching Assistant Diploma
Complete the form below if you would like bespoke support in one or more of the areas indicated below:
- fast track support into university
- gain ‘on the job’ training, in other words, practical hands on experience while gaining your qualification
- support with a work placement