UCAS Applications and references for University
We will provide support with your:
- Personal Statement
- UCAS References
- Ensure that you are completing the required qualification to enter university
- Support with the “clearance process” if you have to go through clearance
We have a variety of courses to support your transition into university and these are all available within our local branches. See a list of our courses.
Not in College but wants to go to University!!
- Are you no longer attending college but would like to go to university?
- Have you not attended college and would like to go to university?
- Are you at home not sure of what to do next?
- Are you an “at home” mother and would like to continue with your education?
We can support you as we currently specialise in 16-18 age group learners and 19 year olds who were still 18 up to 31st August last year. We are currently enrolling on all our courses and there is no specific start date. You do not need to wait until September to get back into education.
Please see the link below for all our available university courses and note that we enrol throughout the year.