What option do I have as a prospective or existing PCO or Chauffeur driver if I am unable to sit an intensive B1 exam?
You certainly have alternatives to the B1 exam and these are acceptable by TfL. The alternatives are in line with the recommendations released by TfL. Please refer to our partner company website for more details. We work in partnership with PCO Licence & English Academy to support clients to meet the TfL English Language requirement and also support with their PCO Licence applications to TfL. TfL recommends alternatives to the B1 test and we will support you with one of these requirements. Refer to TfL’s recommendation: https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/taxis-and-private-hire/english-language-requirement. View our webpage and view our support packages http://www.learnersprogress.co.uk/tfl-pco-licence-applicationsilfordeast-london
The bonus for you is that you will benefit from nothing less than quality service.
- We are approved by JCQ as an exam centre – JCQ is the inspectorate body that has to give approval to colleges and training organisations to offer GCSEs or Alevels and by extension approved as an exam centre
- We are an approved exam centre for a wide range of GCSEs – approved by Edexcel(BTEC) and AQA
- We are an approved exam centre for a wide range of A levels – approved by Edexcel(BTEC) and AQA
- We deliver a wide range of courses accredited by reputable awarding bodies such as Edexcel (BTEC) NCFE, CACHE and so on
- We are a registered exam centre for Trinity College London to facilitate ESOL exams and a SELT Course provider A1, A2, B1 and B2 exams for Visa Extensions
- We are expert in work based learning, foundation and life skills learning and so on including the delivery of ESOL and Functional Skills
- We deliver government funded programmes hence it is essential that we keep on top of quality in our service delivery
Therefore, you can be confident that we know what we are doing within our PCO-licence & English Academy and will be able to support you to achieve and meet the TfL English Language requirement while enhancing your speaking and listening skills along with your reading and writing skills in keeping with TfL’s guidelines.
Please refer to our PCO Licence and English Academy Portal http://www.learnersprogress.co.uk/tfl-pco-licence-b1-english-ilford for your B1 English Requirement(Rest assured, you will be in good hands)
You can also ring 0203 475 6509