Register as a Private Candidate- Sit your GCSE Exams with us
We are a registered GCSE Exam Centre in Ilford, East London and you can sit your GCSE exams for the following awarding bodies:
Please contact us and speak to one of our Advisors on 02034755499
Can I take GCSE Resits at your Ilford Exam Centre?
- Yes you certainly can
- Spaces are limited therefore you need to act quickly
Can I do late entry registration for my GCSE Exam?
- Yes, you certainly can register after the deadline date. We will sort this out for you
- This will most certainly comes with a cost as the awarding body charges for this
Do I have to study GCSE at your Centre?
- Not necessarily. You can study on your own and only register as a private candidate to sit the exam in Ilford, East London, with us. We will do the registration for you.
Will I be allowed to sit science practicals?
- No, unfortunately, we are only facilitating paper based written exams this academic year
Do I need to inform you of the specification code for the exams I wish to take?
- Yes, this is very important as we will not take responsibility if you sit the incorrect exams therefore you need to support us with the correct details
Registration & Exam Fees:
- Each exam will cost £300 for the first 2 papers and then £80 for each additional paper. (Kindly note that we do not do practical exams for private candidates, only written exams)
- It is important that you register your interest, in the first instance, if you require our support for your resit or summer series exams. Following your submission, a member from our team will contact you. Therefore, ensure to include an email address and a contact number