- We aim to provide first class service to all our candidates enrolled on our courses
- We aim to deliver the qualifications in full compliance with awarding body regulations
- Will endeavour to put measures and systems in place to avoid mal-practice in our processes
- We promise to give attention to details and respond to queries within 24 hours
- We will provide ongoing regular assessments in keeping with our quality assurance policy
Who We Are?
Our team of Senior Managers and Course Advisors are experienced in Curriculum Designs and Development. Most staff members have more than a decade experience in Education and course delivery. “Quality” is embraced throughout our service delivery. The team has a wealth of experience working in partnership and liaison with professionals globally.
We have recognised that a large proportion of Mature Adults or Young Adults are either employed without a qualification or not employed at all, for that matter, due to being un-qualified. Our role is to cater for all learners at all levels and we are very professional in our approach. Some of us have done a qualification, online, through distance learning and have the experience of being a student in such capacity and have taken this into consideration in our processes when designing the programmes for you.
Many of us within our team have worked with learners in the past and supported them from lower level courses with progression into employment or Higher Education. With this in mind, the team is passionate about learners’ success and will not forget the smiles on learners’ face when they receive their qualifications from the respective awarding bodies. We have industry awareness and want to pass this knowledge on to you.
What Do We Know
We know that employers are seeking various ways to either gain or maintain their position in the market whether they are small, medium or large in size. Survival may not necessarily be their main objective.
What about being a market leader? What about an objective of Growth? and what about increasing profit margins? The bottom line is those objectives cannot be achieved without the appropriate staff that will add value to the organisation, hence the need for a relevant or up to date qualification with a professional approach. Learners Progress College can guarantee both: a ‘relevant qualification’ and you will be taught the ‘professional approach’.
Our Mission – 16-18 Provision
- We are committed to ensure that our 16-18 learners are given bespoke support in order to enhance their progression
- We are committed to ensure that we play a vital role in reducing the number of 16-18s who are not economically or academically active
- This commitment comes with a resolution to continue working in partnership with stakeholders including the local community to re-engage Young People in society and raise the aspirations of those who are also on the verge of giving up.
- Our untrained clients are guaranteed the opportunity to progress a qualification from recognised awarding bodies.
Learners Progress College London exists because we are passionate and do have the drive in ensuring that Experienced Adults and Young People are given maximum opportunity to embark on a career.
Traineeships or Pre- Apprentices
We work with these individuals through education and training and then introduce them to employers for long term or part time work placements.
Our highlight is actually the reviews from our learners, parents, professionals within our network and so on.
We also work in partnership with various Agencies and Local Authorities in supporting very experienced people back into work and as such are actively involved with out-reach programmes, finding young people who are not in Education, Employment or training and assisting them to find paid work, work experience or access an Apprenticeship programme.
What you can expect
Commitment and Results – We are committed to ensure that each young person referred to us are fully supported to the next level and will receive a Vocational qualification, Employability Skills, Maths and English if required, Work Experience and subsequently paid work or progression into an appropriate career pathway. We will also support those who are struggling on their GCSE/Alevels to improve their grades. Our proven track record confirms that we are results oriented.
Local authority checks are carried out on all our staff/volunteers before they are sent out on assignments. Additionally, our tutors who provide tuition within our centres are appropriately DBS checked. We ensure strict compliance to the Data Protection Act with regard to our clients’ information, Child Protection and Safeguarding.
Take advantage of our network of professionals who are happy to show commitment to your young person