Register as a Private Candidate/Sit your A levels Exam
We are a registered A levels Exam Centre in Ilford, East London and you can sit your A levels exams for the following awarding bodies:
Please contact us and speak to one of our Advisors on 02034755499.
Can I take resits at your centre?
Yes, you certainly can! We offer A levels resits.
Can I do late entry registration for my A levels Exam(s)?
- Yes, you certainly can register after the deadline date. We will sort this out for you
- This will most certainly comes with a cost as the awarding body charges for this
Do I have to study GCSE at your Centre?
- Not necessarily. You can study on your own and only register as a private candidate to sit the exam in Ilford, East London, with us. We will do the registration for you.
Will I be allowed to sit science practicals?
- No, unfortunately, we are only facilitating paper based written exams this academic year
Do I need to inform you of the specification code for the exams I wish to take?
- Yes, this is very important as we will not take responsibility if you sit the incorrect exams therefore you need to support us with the correct details
Registration & Exam Fees:
- Each exam will cost £250. This includes all papers/modules (bear in mind that we do not do practical science exams only written exams)
- It is important that you register your interest, in the first instance, if you require our support for your resit or summer series exams. Following your submission, a member from our team will contact you. Therefore, ensure to include an email address and a contact number